The ‘Pamoza’ Earrings (meaning ‘Together’ in Tumbuka) are exquisitely crafted from brass offcuts and sterling silver posts coated in a luxuriously thick layer of 14k recycled gold. Handcrafted individually with precision, these elegant stud earrings feature a stacked, textured design to remind us that we are always together.
- 14k Recycled Gold-Plated Brass
- Sterling Silver Posts
- Crafted Using Responsibly Sourced & Recycled Metals
- Handmade in a Solar-Powered Workshop in rural Malawi
- Creates skill training, employment, and develops communities
- Every YEWO purchase plants a tree in Northern Malawi